The Pennsylvania Developers’ Council is comprised of housing professionals that educates and advocates for resources and policies to increase affordable housing production.
Benefits of Membership
- Stay informed with up-to-the minute information affecting our industry. We hold monthly membership meetings with speakers on varied topics such as equity and bond markets, state and federal legislation, the low-income housing tax credit program, the revised tax return process, and conversations about responses to COVID-19.
- Be heard through our legislative efforts and help us shape the future of our industry. We provide developers and housing partners a powerful collective voice in Harrisburg and Washington, D.C. In 2020, we partnered with Capitol Strategies to be more proactive on legislative issues. Our relationship was instrumental in re-opening the construction industry prior to the county-by-county order during COVID-19.
- Help shape the future of the affordable housing industry. We continue to nurture partnerships with governmental agencies on the state and national levels, including the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, to create a cohesive future for our industry.
- Network with industry peers from across the Commonwealth and beyond. We provide opportunities to connect with professionals from organizations headquartered in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., and more.
Who Can Join?
Affordable housing developers and related industry professionals, including accountants, architects, attorneys, financiers, investors and syndicators, among others.
- $250 Individual Member
- $250 Small Developer (Annual budget under $500,000)
- $2,000 Large Developer (Annual budget over $500,000)
- $2,000 Corporate Sponsor (Banks/Investors, Syndicators, Accountants)